2010 was a fantastic year for me. It was a year of change. This is a summary of what I accomplished. I will follow with a post of what I hope to happen this next year.
- I developed a very wonderful, healthy, and happy relationship with George.
- I moved from Juneau, Alaska to Portland, Oregon.
- I started this blog.
- I re-established a friendship with an old friend from middle school.
- I was able to connect more with my great-aunt and uncle.
- I visited many places including Seattle and Junction City. I added Idaho to my list of states where I have been.
- I gained even more family with the addition of George’s relatives.
- I lost more weight and continued to get closer to my goal of being healthy and active.
- I worked more on my photography and started Vivid Mango Photography.
Time to look forward to 2011 and the new experiences it will bring.